- Applicant must be under 35 years old as of December 1, 2019
- Applicant must be in the exhibitions industry and must live in the IAEE DFW Chapter region (including Louisiana and Oklahoma) and be employed by a company who is a member of IAEE.
- Applicant must attend at least one (1) IAEE DFW Chapter event before IAEE Expo!Expo! 2019.
- Applicant must complete application questions via the online survey. The scholarship recipient will be required to attend Young Professional activities at Expo! Expo! including visiting the YP Pavilion in the exhibit hall, going to the Young Professionals networking event, and any other activities which are designated specifically for Young Professionals.
- Prior to receiving a full reimbursement of all expenses, you will be required to submit both a 500-word essay of their experience following IAEE Expo!Expo! 2019 which will be included on the IAEE DFW Chapter Facebook page and on the IAEE DFW Website & email newsletter following the event.
- If the applicant is unable to use the pass, they must let the chapter know by October 30, 2019, in order to select another recipient
Application Review Process:
- The application process will open on Monday, August 26, 2019.
- Deadline for applications will be Monday, September 23, 2019.
- All applications will be reviewed by IAEE DFW Board Members and one scholarship recipient will be selected.
- The scholarship recipient will be notified through email if chosen.
The Scholarship Will Include:
- One (1) complimentary IAEE 2019 Expo! Expo! Full Meeting Registration
- Complimentary Travel Expenses – Hotel & Airfare (up to $1,500)
Apply For The Young Professional Scholarship Here